Hello, hello! I'm linking up again with Beautiful People hosted by Cait @ Paper Fury and Sky @ Further Up and Further In.
Today, I thought we'd talk with Rayne from the weird idea. [the weird idea is a WIP and there's a summary of it here.]
1. Do they want to get married and have children? Why or why not?
I've never really considered this. Things are a too turbulent to plan the future as if it could be a stable possibility.
2. What is their weapon of choice?
Hand-to-hand combat, unless, of course I'm up against something like super strength or some other. . . power. I do know my way around a gun if necessary.
I've been informed that my words cut a little deeper though. I have no idea what that person was talking about.
3. What is the nicest thing they've done for someone else and why did they do it?
I'm not given to random acts of niceness. Unless I'm friends with a person. Or relate to their situation. I do go on voluntary rescue missions if that amounts.
4. Have they ever been physically violent with someone, and what instigated it?
Um, yes. Often. Usually, it's out of self-preservation. Or I was on a rescue mission. Or on a mission in general. I've never counted the times, and I don't care to start.
5. Are they a rule-follower or a rebel?
A rebel. Although I am using your definition of 'rebel.' The word will mean something different by my time.
6. Are they organized or messy?
I don't own much to keep organized. But in my mind, I have to keep everything tidy or else my memories will bombarded me 24/7. Everything is were it belongs in my 'mind palace' as you would most likely call it.
[Rayne has a photographic memory.]
7. What makes them feel loved and who was the last person to make them feel that way?
When a person knows everything about you, the good and the bad, and they still don't leave. When you can trust them and they can trust you. When you don't even need words.
I refuse further answers to this question.
8. What [inserts did] they eat for breakfast?
Six impossible things. I run on impossibility.
Stale peanut butter on half burnt toast. The coffee though was excellent. Two sugars and just enough cream. Quite the luxury to have cream.
9. Have they ever lost someone close to them? What happened?
Yes. And again I use my right to refuse answers.
10. What's their treat of choice? (and if not food, then how do they reward themselves?)
I do love Alice in Wonderland. Anytime I can read some Lewis Carroll is nice. Or The Princess Bride. Any leisure time I get to read or watch old books or movies is a treat. As for food? Savannah has kind of hooked me on take-out. But honestly, anything that isn't stale or hasn't come out of a can will do.
Have you written a Beautiful People post?