I'm linking up with Beautiful People hosted by the ever fabulous Cait and Sky. So today we have Rocky.
Say 'hi' Rocky.
1. How often do they smile? Would they smile at a stranger?
Always. All the time. *grins*
Unless of course they make some nasty comment to Skyler.
Then I feel more like punching them in the face.
But you know, diplomacy and all. Or something Sky said once.
2. What is the cruelest thing they've ever been told? What was their reaction?
It wasn't really something I was told, I guess. More like a look. A treacherous look from. . . okay, yeah. It was told to me.
He used to call me brother. And, yes, that's cruel. It's worse cause he still calls me "brother." That backstabbing, little--
I sliced his face with a piece of glass.
3. What is the kindest thing they've ever been told? And what was their reaction?
Oh, gosh it. I don't know. It was probably Skyler. She calls me idiot sometimes, you know?
Skyler: *punches his arm*
Affectionately, of course. *grins*
4. What is a strong memory that has stuck with your character? Why is it so powerful and lasting?
Well, I kinda already talked about one. Sort of. Um, I'm sure there's something else.
There was that time I met Sky. Not sure why I'd remember that.
Skyler: Yeah, that's slipped my mind too.
5. What book (a real actual published book!) do you think that your character would benefit from reading?
Me: *laughs* I don't know. Perhaps a dictionary?
Skyler: *nods* Yes, please. Get the man a dictionary!
6. Have they ever been seriously injured? How severely? How did they react?
Oh, yeah. Plenty of times. Like there was that one time I fell off a cliff. I wasn't too high up though. Just broke my collar bone. Lots of bruises. And I got poisoned once. In the Labyrinth. I was very unconscious after that. Uh, and then that one time I got shot because, well. . .
Skyler: Because he wouldn't listen to the person aiming a gun at him.
So maybe that was dumb.
7. Do they like and get along with their neighbors?
Uh, I don't really have neighbors. There was once when I did have some and they were all rotten.
8. On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being easy and 10 being difficult) how easy are they to get along with?
I would say a 1. I don't cause a lot of trouble--
Skyler: Unless someone makes you angry then you're more like an 8.
Oh, an 8? Not a 10?
Skyler: I'm being nice. And if you're injured your absolutely incorrigible.
Someone get me that dictionary.
9. If they could travel anywhere in the world, where would they go?
Don't really know. I've been to a lot of places. I guess it doesn't matter as long as my friends are with me and we're all safe, and we're on the top of a mountain or rock climbing. You know, some place high. Give me friends and something to climb and I'll be happy.
10. Who is the last person they held hands with?
Why is this a question? Skyler, duh.
Me: Eh, yeah. We'll go with that.
So thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed a Rocky post. Have you done BP?