February 14th is [insert title here]'s third birthday! So to celebrate we shall be having, from today until the 24th, a fairytale themed blog party entitled
Of Beasts and Beauties.
Look I even drew a. . . thing.
So to begin a fairy tale celebration properly, you have to have a ball, right?
Just go with it.
How about a link-up? It will be open throughout the duration Of Beasts and Beauties (today until the 24th). It's structured like a tag, I guess? There's a series of questions for you to answer. I hope you find them. . . entertaining.
1. What would you wear to a fairytale ball?
2. What shoes? (I don't mean to be tedious, but this is Cinderella's Ball.)
3. What is the most necessary accessory?
B. Your royal signet ring.
C. Wildflowers for your hair.
D. This beauty doesn't need accessories.
E. A red cape.
F. Your crown.
4. What is your favorite fairytale?
5. At the ball, you would
A. Eat cake.
C. Talk to ALL THE PEOPLE!
D. Find a nice quiet corner from which to Sherlock people.
E. Spy out your rival's resources.
F. A combination of. . .
6. You see a dwarf with his beard wedged under a boulder. He's mistreated your help before, so you
A. Leave him. He deserves it.
B. Point and laugh.
C. Steal his gold.
D. Help the little folk out.
E. Trim his beard. It's obviously a nuisance.
7. Do you know anyone who reminds you of a particular fairytale?
8. If someone asked to marry you when they first met you, your reaction would be
A. Um, yes. Nobody's cuter than them.
B. Depends. Do they have a lot of money? Are they a serial killer with a lot of money?
C. RUN! They're clearly a lunatic.
D. Love at first sight means wed at first sight.
E. You can't say 'yes' to everyone who asks to marry you. They should get in line.
F. You fly solo.
9. Your true love will
A. Give you a library.
B. Fetch your shoes for you.
C. Be a shallow walnut head. They're easier to manipulate.
D. Find you immortalized in a glass casket. They're too late.
E. What is this strange concept called true love?
F. Oh, right. You fly solo.
10. Name three big events in your life, or something that took you three tries to get.
11. Name something that you have seven of.
12. Who is your nemesis?
A. A step-mother
B. A giant
C. A wicked witch
D. A dwarf who's name is either unknown or impossible to enunciate without a glossary
E. The Big Bad Wolf (Not just any wolf, The BBW)
F. That insufferable youngest step-daughter of yours
13. When you meet your nemesis, you dress
A. As formidable they.
B. Innocent and sweet.
C. Like a warrior. Let's weapon up!
D. Rags; it's all you've got.
E. Like a huntsman.
F. With the intimidating superiority of an evil queen.
14. Who are your allies?
A. Seven dwarves
B. Your fairy godmother
C. Jack the Giant-Killer
D. ALL the forest animals
E. Not to be obvious, but dragons are the way to go
F. Your prince charming. . . or knight in shining armor, your preference
15. Do you have an retelling recs for us to either watch or read?
16. What is your favorite song from a Disney princess movie?
I hope you all have a fun time with this!