Helloo, everyone. It's a new year, yes? I hope you've enjoyed what we've had of it so far.
So here's the link up. I'm too lazy to talk about rules. But I'm a co-host so I must bother with such trivial things.
1) View the prompt.
Isn't in inspiring?
2) Gain some idea from the prompt, preferably in writing.
3) Write the idea in whatever form it comes to you. Poem, story, scene, song. . . you know what, I'll even give a passing grade for a drawing, if drawing's your thing.
4) We won't really grade you. That was a joke. We're all on the same side here.
5) Link back to us, Emily @ Ink, Inc. and myself, if you would be so kind. Oh, AND there's a button, if it's not too much trouble.
5) Read everyone's awesome, spectacular submissions.
6) Eat chocolate in celebration. Or cake. Or ice-cream.
Or just make yourself a cup of tea.
By of way, Rule 6 is essential. It's the only one I absolutely insist that you abide.
Have a lovely New Year!