Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Starting Sparks: December

So hello, one and all. I hope you all had an amazing November, because December is now upon us.

Which means:

A new Starting Sparks! Huzzah!

Just do what you want with the prompt, perhaps mention the fabulous Emily @ Ink, Inc. and myself in your post, and link back with us! It shall be fantastic! And I'll stop with the exclamation marks. . .

Here's the button:






Here's the prompt:


December 2015:
source


Now tell me, have you had any dastardly microwave experiences? (If you answer no, I might assume you've never used one before. . .)

6 comments:

  1. I accidentally started a baked potato on fire in the microwave. It was terrifying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On fire!? That's... Extreme. I melted a plastic container trying bake a cookie, but there was no fire. I'm sure it was scary!

      Delete
  2. I think I know where I'm going to go with this one already! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I can't wait to read it. ;)

      Delete
  3. I microwaved a cookie too long once and it caught fire (the cookie, not the microwave). My friend tried to hard boil an egg in the microwave and the microwave exploded. That was the second time he exploded his microwave--the first time he was trying to make ball lightning by microwaving a nickel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. I put a cookie in the microwave once, but nothing happened it too. Although the plastic container I had put it in. . . At least there was no fire. Heh.

      It seems you might want to keep him away from the microwave. When they get together, things seem to burn.

      Delete

[insert witty saying about comments] And you may insert your comment below. :)