Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Phantom of the Opera overview // I'm alive

Guess it?! I took my last finals yesterday. Between working until midnight-thirty all last week and studying, I'm just ready to sleep.


.:
source



I didn't have many classes this year, but I did do a huge literature project on "The Phantom of the Opera." (It's a book, did you know?) It was a ton of fun. I learned so much I couldn't even fit it all into the project. Also, it was a lit and film class. . . so I turned my presentation into a video.

Because if I can escape the whole talking in front of people, then I'm going to escape.

So here it is, if you're interested. Sorry, it's kind of long. But the most interesting part is near the end (in case you want to skip to it).





Would you be interested in more Phantom type of posts? (I will oblige.)

For those of you who still have exams or finals, good luck!


My. Life. Ugh the twenty first century!!
source


8 comments:

  1. Oooooooo. I can't wait to watch this later! The Phantom of the Opera in any form fascinates me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too! I was only recently introduced to Phantom of the Opera earlier this year, but I love it!

      Delete
  2. I have never watched or read anything associated with Phantom of the Opera, but now I really want to. I didn't know there was any truth to it either, so now I will have to read this thing. It does sound like a good story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's really interesting. The writing itself is kind of different too. The author uses these ellipse points in his dialogue, almost as a kind of one side conversation? Or to show that time has passed and some action has happened since the last thing was said.

      And I think it's so cool how Gaston based it so heavily on real people and some real events. I didn't know about it until I started researching it for school, but it's really fascinating.

      Delete
  3. I've never read the book, but I've seen the play before and I absolutely loved it. :)

    By the way, I've nominated you for The Liebster Award. You really deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book is very interesting. In ways, you can tell it was written by a newspaper journalist. XD I would love to see the play! That would be awesome. :D

      Thank you so much! I'll definitely check it out.

      Delete
  4. Oooh! You should talk to Joanna (Starlight on the Western Seas), no human has every been more obsessed with Phantom.

    (Confession: I've not actually watched the video bc internet is abominably slow tonight. I am sorry.)

    Anyway WELL DONE WITH YOUR EXAMS!!!! ~happy dancing~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cool. I definitely understand internet problems.

      Delete

[insert witty saying about comments] And you may insert your comment below. :)