Some of you might remember when Oddball wrote a tag for me? I made a deal with him that if he wrote seven facts about me, I got to write seven facts about him.
Of course, he was almost correct. I do talk about him a lot on here, so what's the big deal if I talk more? Still. He only thinks he got the better end of the deal.
1. Oddball is the inquisitive, clumsy, awkward kind of adorable.
He's already going to kill me. . .
2. He pretends he doesn't care about the people who he cares the most about.
Do you follow?
3. He also will do things that he says are crazy or initially refuses to do, because they are the right thing. He likes people to think he's all tough. Ha! I'm not sure if he even fakes it very well.
4. He has this weird attraction-to-things-that-scare-him thing. He grew up in the Border with large reptiles chasing him. He also has an acquaintance named Shocky around whom Oddball tends to get electrocuted in some way or other.
And yet, he has this fascination with dragons, even though he'll grumble about "not another reptile." Most specifically, he has a special liking for Bolt, Skyler's dragon. Skyler is Bolt's favorite person in the world. Oddball is his second. He and Bolt will have conversations with each other (*clears throat* Keep in mind, Bolt is not a talking dragon).
By the way, Bolt is a staticlight. He's a dragon who flies by electricity.
5. Oddball likes kids. For some reason, Oddball wants to play apathetic toward kids. But he cares too sincerely much to be successful at it. It doesn't help that kids are attracted to him.
6. I would tell you something about Oddball's parents or his past. But that would make him very sad. Oddball gets very solemn about things. So I'll be nice-ish here.
7. Oddball is under the illusion that all of the above are secret. They never could be. Oddball is too transparent to hide many things. He's too honest, and he cares too much.