I have so many posts on back file! I don't know what to do with them all. But I missed the deadline for the last BP so I decided I'd better do this one now before it's too late. . .
Cait @ Paper Fury and Sky @ Further Up and Further In host the Beautiful People link up. You get to talk about your characters and explore who they are so you should totally join! It is the epitome of awesome. ;)
A couple people requested Peril. So here's for you. Just to let you know, you'll be talking to/ reading the calm, logical, and honest Peril. Not her mask. That doesn't happen often.
1. They're in a crisis: who would they really like to see right now?
Em, I don't know. Nobody really. If I'm in trouble, seeing anyone I love would only mean they're in trouble with me.
I bring enough trouble into the world without having to wish for it.
2. Are they easy to get along with?
*laughs* I'm not sure. But most likely, no.
3. Who is the last person they had a deep conversation with?
I try not to get deep with people. It's not safe letting them that close to me.
But more than likely it was Oddball. Or Skyler.
4. They're in the middle of a huge crowd of people: how do they feel?
Invisible. Safe. Absolute bliss.
5. Do they believe in luck or miracles?
Oh, this question. *rolls eyes* My parents never got to "officially" name me although a few people dubbed me Lucky Peril. . .
So let's just say I don't believe in luck.
But miracles are quite plausible.
6. Do they like or get along with their neighbors?
My countrymen have a price on my head. I'm not sure if that counts though. My only offense is being born, an event that wasn't my fault exactly.
7. If they could travel anywhere in the world, where would they go?
Anywhere. Nowhere. I don't care anymore. I just know where I would not go.
8. How do they feel about their body?
I've not given it much thought. Well. . .
Except I do have two different color eyes. Which is kind of weird. Not too keen on that.
Probably something along the lines of:
"You always cause trouble."
I kind of just took it. It hurt because it's true.
10. What's the kindest thing someone has ever said to them? How did they react?
I think that was:
"It's me, Peril. We're friends."
To whomever I probably blinked at, to be sure I was awake and not dreaming.