Friday, April 3, 2015

Photos and Switchfoot

The other day the sunset was glorious. So here are some photos along with Switchfoot's When We Come Alive.





The sun goes down like a photograph
I try to stop time in the aftermath
But it's gone
Gone




Yesterday reads like a tragedy
I try not to loose what's left of me
But it's gone

Yeah, but we carry on





Because we are fire
Burning brightly
You and I
We light the sky
When we ignite
Yeah, yeah
When we come alive
When we come alive







It feels like I could get lost today
The winds in my mind get swept away
And I'm gone
Gone





And it's one last time to the wishing well
I throw down the change and I wish 'em well
But they're gone

Yeah, but we carry on





Because we are fire
Burning brightly
You and I 
We light the sky 
When we ignite
Yeah, yeah
When we come alive
When we come alive

We are souls on fire
We are reaching higher
We are souls on fire
When we come alive
When we come alive





We are fire
You and I

We are fire
Burning brightly
You and I
We light the sky 
When we ignite
Yeah, yeah
When we come alive
When we come alive





When we come alive

10 comments:

  1. Simply 'mazing :)
    I nominated you for the summer bucket list tag on my blog, if you want to do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.
      That sounds fun! I'll definitely do it. :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful shots, and Switchfoot makes everything better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Yes, Switchfoot is always the best, at any time.

      Delete
  3. This is so cool! And I love that it goes with the words [that's the lyrics of the song, right?] I haven't heard much switchfoot but what I have is amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's the song lyrics. :) Switchfoot is one of my favorites.

      You noticed that it went with the lyrics! I was kind of thinking that it was too subtle to notice consciously, but you did. :D

      Delete

[insert witty saying about comments] And you may insert your comment below. :)