Cait @ Paper Fury and Sky @ Further Up and Further In are hosting Beautiful People! Thanks you guys. You're awesome!
So today we have Rocky and his brother Callor.
Yeah, have fun with that.
1. What is the first memory they have of each other?
Callor: You were just a little mite on the streets.
Rocky: You're fists were bloody.
2. Describe their relationship in 3 words.
Callor: I hate you.
Rocky: Thanks a lot.
3. What kind of things do they like to do together?
Callor: Once we were the badest guys on the streets. Remember?
Rocky: I try not too.
Callor: We fought together. Side by side.
Rocky: Whatever. You were never on my side.
4. What was their biggest fight?
Rocky: *clenches fists*
Callor: Oh, you know you want to.
me: Yeah, we don't talk about that.
5. How far would they go to save each other?
Callor: *laughs* I wouldn't!
Rocky: There used to be a time, when I had his back. But then mine got stabbed.
6. What are their pet peeves about each other?
Callor: He's all about justice now. He's gone soft.
Rocky: He has no regard for anybody but himself.
Callor: Think you're better than everyone else, huh?
Rocky: No, just you.
Callor: *lunges* You righteous little-
me: Hey, back off! Now! *pulls them apart*
7. What are their favorite things about each other?
Callor: Got nothing.
8. What traits do they share? Mannerisms, clothing, quirks, looks, etc?
*both evades eye contact*
me: They're both good with their fists.
9. Who has the strongest personality?
Callor: Clearly, I'm stronger and lethaler.
Rocky: Yeah, but I'm charming and actually have personality.
10. How does their relationship change throughout your story?
*both look at me*
me: Well, we wouldn't want to give that away, would we?