Thursday, January 8, 2015

Video Book Review: Scarlet by Stepen R. Lawhead

  

            I'm not sure. But here's a video of a book review for you guys. :D  I've never done this before, so I'm sorry if I repeat myself or ramble. But I will confess I'm rather proud of myself because this is only the second take of it.




           Let me know what you think. Would you like other posts done in video form? Do you have any suggestions/advise/criticism?

           Have you read Scarlet? Or any of Lawheads's books? What are you reading right now? 



6 comments:

  1. This was fabulous! You should vlog more often! This really made me want to read Scarlet, through I will have to read Hood first. I love long books and I guess I'm what you would call a "patient" reader. It's not at all weird to talk about your bookshelf, I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really good book! You should read the series. I'm glad you liked it. :)

      Delete
  2. That was wow..yes I used wow XD
    You should do this more often :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a lot fun making, so I'll have to do it more often then. :)

      Delete
  3. I love the Hood Trilogy, it was great hearing your thoughts on it. You are good at vlogging, you should keep doing it! Tuck is really good, I think Scarlet was my favorite book, but Tuck is great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've read it too! Yay! It's a great trilogy. I can't wait to read Tuck either.

      Thanks!

      Delete

[insert witty saying about comments] And you may insert your comment below. :)