Do people even use that word anymore? Random? It was popular when I was in high school. But maybe the world has moved on in lingo.
Anyhow, Carly @ Books and Etc. did this ginormous post of tags. Thank you, Carly, for tagging me (and not making me answer all the questions ;) ).
Three facts of me:
1. I teach a kids clogging class (clogging is similar to tap dancing, but not), in which I almost always quote The Lego Movie, Despicable Me, or Megamind at least once. The joys of teaching kids. ;)
2. Um, I use parentheses (quiet often).
3. When I'm in a bad mood I think about what Patrick Jane says about being happy.
And I always laugh.
The questions I choose to answer:
1. The thinnest book on your shelf?
Mostly Monster. It came from a Cherrios box. But I'm partial to the illustrations and it's kind of cute.
2. The thickest?
Probably the wonderful The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. Or a dictionary. Books on words tend to come in large sizes.
3. Favorite classic book?
Pride and Prejudice, or- or- Does The Princess Bride count?
Then The Princess Bride.
4. Who is your ultimate all-time favorite character?
What kind of a narrow-minded question is that? Oh, who should I choose?
Okay, um, I'm going to with Cinder because I read her book recently and it was fantastic.
5. What fandoms are you a part of?
I think I will actually tag people. Anyone who wants to do this and these people:
This is kind of an Unofficial Tag, so just do this:
Write Three Facts About You, then:
Answer the following questions:
1. What is your favorite book quote?
2. Your favorite superhero?
3. Cookies or pie?
4. Any weird, funny, or touching movie-going stories?
5. What is the price of bananas?
6. What song are you currently obsessed with and why?
And you can link back to me if you want. Yeah, that's how these tag things go, right? If anyone else wants to do it, feel free! Or you can answer the questions in the comments. Love to hear what you have to say!