Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The Bucket List

        I was tagged by Hamlette from Hamlette's Soliloquy for the bucket list tag. You list ten things you'd like to do before you die (realistic or otherwise). I actually cut it down from twenty to eleven. Forgive the extra one.

       
Be published! Write all of the book ideas that I have and for them to be absolutely awesome and well written. .
source
source
  Play guitar amazingly well, and learn how to play bass and percussive guitar




source






Be a national clogging instructor







source
source










   Read all the books on my TBR list (ha! yeah, right)








Rock climb, and go canyoneering







Travel and live in many different places like Ireland, Washington state, England, Japan, Alaska, Australia, you get the point




Inspire people




Be a part of a film production or musical theatre production in at least some small way, for the fun of it, and to learn how they do it (I'm not exactly a performer, so I'm good with a behind the scenes job)

source



source





Pilot an airplane







Accompany a geological expedition, or archeological expedition and learn all about what they do, and rocks, and science, and yes, I'm a weird nerd :P

https://s3.amazonaws.com/ooomf-com-files/BZVRjxwfRaoelGxNSGTA_P1070545.jpg


source
I like watching musicals, you know, the kind with tap dancing, and where people break out into song to teach French children American words and dance on their friend's piano while he tries desperately to compose (aka An American in Paris and Gene Kelly). Or think Fred Astaire and Ginger Allen (once they did a tap dance routine on roller skates, impressive much?) People don't make movies like that any more. Sadness.  When I was younger, I always wanted to bring that era back. And maybe I still do, or at least to the stage, but with clogging. :)  and I always wanted to be a choreographer, even though I really just know about clogging and nothing else.





4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your list! I feel like you though, with the books on my to be read list. It keeps growing so I don't think I will ever get the end of it, not that I really care. I would be sad, one day, if I went to get something to read and my list was empty

    PUBLISH! YES! DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :) I think the TBR one is slightly unrealistic. Besides, like you said, it would be sad if one day it was actually complete and there were no more books to read. :(

      Publishing is a must. One day. . .

      Delete
  2. These are awesome! :) A clogging instructor would be seriously amazing, but honestly I'm with you on get a book published. OMG THAT WOULD BE THE BEST OF EVER. I would like to travel too, but to be honest, I'm really attached to my room. lol I've been to China, but I would love to go to Europe, hopefully Paris and London and Berlin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this list! "Read all the books on my TBR list" ... don't we all wish for that day??

    ReplyDelete

[insert witty saying about comments] And you may insert your comment below. :)