Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Does the Cover Say? Link-Up



           The Notebook Sisters are having another link-up! Isn't it great? This one is about book covers, and your interpretation of it.

           While looking for good books to use for this post, I realized that most of the books I own have rather boring covers. . .


The Princess Bride: "No, I wasn't born this way! It's called a mask. I believe they'll be very fashionable in the future."
 

Escape from the Island of Aquarius: "I told you we should've took the long way around"



The Tale of Despereaux: "Hurry! Cinderella's got a rip in her dress."




     Hope you enjoyed it!

5 comments:

  1. LOL

    TW Wright
    ravensandwriting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I love the Despereaux one!

    Catherine @ A Stray Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Despereaux one is my favourite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I agree with Catherine and Mime. The Despereaux one is hilarious! Escape from the Island of Aquarius is totally giggle-worthy too :-)

    Skylar @ Life of a Random

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the Frank Peretti one! I used to read them ALL the time (I got really freaked out in the bat/curse/madness one...I must have been, like, 9.) XD These are great! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete

[insert witty saying about comments] And you may insert your comment below. :)