Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Things I am not thinking about at present

             Day 23: a song you want played at your wedding

             Um, I'm really not thinking about that right now. At all. I'm an artist. I don't have time to waste by daydreaming about something so trivia. Besides who needs a wedding? They're stressful and expensive. I'll just get married.

            When my best friend got married, they played Disney songs. It was really cute. So just for kicks, how about this?





I know not romantic or anything. :P

Day 24: a song you want played at your funeral

           Again, why should this be on my mind at present? Does it matter? I won't be there to hear it.

           Fine. Here's one.



         
             I already posted this for Oddball once. But it seemed right here too. I thought about Switchfoot's Souvenirs, but I think that may just be to sad for the people listening at that time. So I'll be nice.

             Hopefully soon, I will be done with this song thing. And we can get back to more writerly things.

5 comments:

  1. Gosh, this is simultaneously romantic and depressing. Weddings? Funerals?!! Noooo! (I'm with you and that I would just GET married...minus all that...stuff. But maybe I'll just stay single forever and write. Sounds nicer.) XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought they'd be a nice combination to lump together. ;) (Yeah, staying single sounds rather appealing too.)

      Delete
  2. Ha! This post is hilarious. Also, Trashin' the Camp is the BEST. I love the whole Tarzan soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was always my favorite part of the whole movie. :)

      Delete
  3. =D haha! So funny! IKR, us artists don't have time for guys! Unless, of course, he's "the guy," in which he would understand our weird and we would be able to continue in our artistry. ;)

    ReplyDelete

[insert witty saying about comments] And you may insert your comment below. :)