Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Laugh. Cry. What's the difference?

           So I've really been trying to think of something else. Because I guess this song really shouldn't make me laugh. But when I first heard it (and okay, maybe still), I laughed. Mostly at the beginning.




I know. I'm sorry. I'm cruel person. I'm a writer. Never mind. . . 

     There's this one too, now that I think about it. 

         
           Who doesn't like VeggieTales? This is actually my favorite sing song. Yes, yes, he's singing the blues. But this time, it's supposed to be funny. So it's okay if it makes me laugh. Right?

4 comments:

  1. ah! I totally laughed when I heard that Anthem Lights cover at first. Honestly, it was my "comfort song" when "things" happened. ;) missing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my favorite Veggie Tales song! Well, it ties with "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Those two songs are in tough competition. :) Along with "I Can Be Your Friend."

      Delete

[insert witty saying about comments] And you may insert your comment below. :)