Monday, November 4, 2013

Hope on the radio

           I really was going to post this weekend. But. . . but. . . I don't know what happened. Other things? I guess.

           Day 17: A song that I hear often on the radio

           How about Crave by for King & Country? Their new radio version! This is my favorite song by them. It's ridiculous how ecstatic I get when I hear on the radio.



         

To live
To die
To lose
To care
To rise above
To love again

To love again
Hope is what we crave
And that will never change. . .

Hope is what-
You gave

           I love how they changed it from the original. The original is like a plea for hope while the new is a celebration of hope. The original is so beautiful though. It's all just musical brilliance!

2 comments:

  1. I've heard King and Country mentioned a lot. I might have to see about listening to a few of their songs.

    ReplyDelete

[insert witty saying about comments] And you may insert your comment below. :)