Sunday, October 13, 2013

Day 8 and 9

I'm so sorry. I'm behind two days now. I was going to post yesterday, but the computer didn't want to work. :P

           Day 8: a song that you know all the words to


           A song that I have not posted yet. . . I haven't listened to this song in a while. But I used to sing the whole thing to myself all the time.

           Where the Light Is by Anthem Lights

See the street light on the corner
And watch the headlight
As it's coming down the road
Darkness doesn't stand a chance

See the candle burn in the window
Feel the flames heat
As it's drowning out the cold
Darkness doesn't stand a chance

Even when it's close to midnight
Even when the walls are closing in
There always be a star that's shining
And the night will never win
Where the light is

Maybe your spark is just beginning
Or maybe it's burns from a lifetime long ago
Darkness doesn't stand a chance


Even when you're close to midnight
Even when the walls are closing in
There'll always be a star that's shining
And the night will never win
Where the light is

Darkness can't be found
Where the light is
Darkness must be bound
(repeat)

So look in my eyes in the morning
And see the hope there
From the soul that still remains
Darkness never stood a chance

Darkness never stood a chance
 

          

                                                                     
Day 9: a song that you can dance to

This isn't too hard actually to pick. I clog (which I'll just explain as similar to tap dancing, but not). Here's a song the kids I teach and I clog to.






2 comments:

  1. I've been having fun reading everyons posts for this, because if I ever need new songs I don't have to scout youtube to try and find them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do it too! It's loads of fun. :)

      Scouting youtube is not much fun when you don't know what to look for. Or when you find something you like and then the internet refuses to continue loading it halfway through.

      Delete

[insert witty saying about comments] And you may insert your comment below. :)