Monday, October 14, 2013

Day 10- Skillet time

             Day 10: a song that makes you fall asleep

           I normally don't listen to songs that make me fall asleep. Why would I want to listen to a song that bores me?

           But usually I listen to my ipod at night while in bed. Because that's the only time I have to listen to music, unless I'm on youtube. Sometimes I'm so tired, I do end up falling asleep, then wake up a song or two later, and decide to turn off the ipod so I don't choke myself on the cord while sleeping. :P

           The upside is I wake up in the morning with a favorite song that I dozed off to stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

           Here's some that stuck: 
                                                              Say Good-bye by Skillet:



 Don't Wake Me also by Skillet. That's usually how I feel in the mornings anyway. . . just for a different reason.    
         


           

No comments:

Post a Comment

[insert witty saying about comments] And you may insert your comment below. :)