Monday, October 21, 2013

A song from a band that I hate?

      Why in the world would I listen to a song from a band that I hate? That's just. . . weird.

How about a cover of a song? One I've never heard the original artist sing.

Will that work? Sort of?





I love this song. :)

Upon a hill across the blue lake,
That's where I had my first heartbreak.

I could write a story out of that. I love songs that make me think of songs and real life.

Heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry,
Don't worry, child.

A part of it seems like it's more than just a secular song.

You are loved, no mistake,
You are perfectedly made.

And when God uses music to tell me something. Ah! I love it. Especially when the song isn't in the Christian genre. (why do we have our own genre?)

2 comments:

  1. You should check out the cover of this song by the piano guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried, eh, but the computer has something against loading the whole video. I'll have to try again though. :)

      Delete

[insert witty saying about comments] And you may insert your comment below. :)