Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thursday's The Dump File


          So on Thursdays (hopefully every Thursday) you should find an anything goes type of post hanging around here. Just for the fun of it.

          I would love to give you some amazing writing advise. I would love to say that I have been immersed in my writing all week and have barely come out to the 'real' world because writing has been way to fascinating. I would love to give a blurb of Oddball.

          But unfortunately my mind is on the dragging boredom of necessary things. Like work. History class and the essay I have to write. English class and the essay I have to write. Clogging and the performance that I hope will go well because my students seem rather unprepared.

          And then there is the people I'm around. Friends who I don't know well, but I'd love to know them more. I know they aren't living their lives right with God. And I want to be a light. But how close is too close? And I'm not a grand conversationalist. I'm not even an average one. I don't even know how to react to half the things they tell me. I don't want to seem like I'm judging them; I hate judging. But I don't want them to think that I believe it's okay.

         But I will be presenting some snippets soon. Yay!
   
         And I will leave you with a piece of random information. My English professor informed us that in Microsoft Word you have to press the space bar ten times in order to indent your paragraph five times. Because for some weird reason Microsoft only moves a half a space at a time. Why? The world may never know.

2 comments:

  1. You got your blog!!! This is what happens when I stop clicking on your name...but anyhow, HELLO! I am your newest follower 8-D

    I am going to have to explore around here, get to know more about your book. But right now I am just delighted that I get to read posts written by you.

    And as for your friends...I know how that is. It is a struggle I deal with a lot. And it is hard to know what to do. but I have found something which helps. Sometimes it helps to say nothing, but to make sure you are doing what is right. They will notice this, and often they will want to find out, or will be convicted about the things they are doing.
    And that might not be much help because I am not fully awake so might not be making sense, but I will pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jack! I'm so excited you're here! And thank you for the suggestion. That's what I normally do, so it's comforting to know I'm doing something right/okay.

      Delete

[insert witty saying about comments] And you may insert your comment below. :)